When you’re trying to develop a new mindset, affirmations are a great way to redirect and reframe your thoughts.
It takes time and effort to break free from a mindset of “not enough” or from a cycle of complaining and negative thoughts, but replacing those negative, defeating thoughts with truths from Scripture that focus on gratitude and blessing can do wonders for getting your focus back on track.
Gratitude is a powerful way to combat many different negative thought patterns, such as:
- Feeling like you don’t have enough
- Feeling like *you’re* not enough
- Thinking God’s forgotten you
- Seeing the negative in every situation
- Etc, etc, etc
The mindset of gratitude can cause you to rise above your circumstances and see them from a different perspective.
So the next time you notice a negative pattern starting to develop in your thoughts, stop yourself, and replace the negativity or complaining with a gratitude affirmation.
Here are some examples of affirmations that are based on Biblical truths:
1. “I have everything I need in Christ.” (2 Peter 1:3)
2. “I am blessed in ways I haven’t even realized yet.” (2 Corinthians 9:8)
3. “God will provide whatever I need today.” (Philippians 4:19)
4. “I’m thankful for ________.” (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
5. “I live by faith, not by sight.” (2 Corinthians 5:7)
Bonus Tip: Turn your affirmations into short prayers!
1. “Thank You for providing for my needs.”
2. “You have blessed me, You are blessing me, You will bless me.”
3. “You are faithful, You’ve always been faithful, You will be faithful.”
4. “Thank You in advance for the way You’re going to work out this situation.”
5. “You have plans and blessings for me that I can’t see yet. Thank You.”
By the way, if you'd like to start moving forward in your life and faith, grab my FREE Get Unstuck Guide below to get started!
This guide is for you if:
You're tired of the same old thoughts, same old beliefs, and same old habits you've developed.
You're so over being stuck, unmotivated, and confused about why you're stuck and unmotivated.
You want to get to the root of why you can't seem to move forward, even when you're trying to do just that.
You're ready to make changes and do what it takes to live the life you're being called to live.
It's free - just tell me where to send it!
No spam! I promise. Your information is secure, and you may unsubscribe at any time.